Patient Safety & Facility Accreditation
Dr. Mitchell D. Kaye and our entire team at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Tennessee have always made patient safety and health their highest priority. This commitment involves a number of features that we would like to share with you.
- Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Tennessee enjoys a full, unrestricted accreditation from the Institute for Medical Quality (San Francisco, CA). After an initial preparation period of over a year, our facility was thoroughly inspected by a team led by a board-certified facial plastic surgeon. We received the highest category of rating, granting us an unrestricted three-year certification. This inspection took place during a normal workday at our office and included observation of our surgical team during a typical case. This accreditation affirms that we are in compliance with the latest nationally approved standards of patient care for an outpatient surgical center.
- Dr. Mitchell D. Kaye has full and unrestricted rights to admit, treat, and operate on his patients for the full range of plastic surgical cases that he routinely performs at Caldwell Medical Center in Princeton, KY, as well as at his private, office-based practice. This also includes transfer arrangements.
- Our operation team at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Tennessee includes a certified nurse anesthetist, a registered nurse, and a surgical technician, as well as the plastic surgeon. Each of these members of the team have between 20 and 40 years of direct patient care experience and also extensive experience in critical care. All of our patients can be assured that they have the highest quality staff caring for them. Physicians and nurses alike are certified in both Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and the Surgical Technician in Basic Life Support (BLS). Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Tennessee is fully equipped for ACLS. Combined, our team has a total of over 100 years of clinical experience in the room at any one time, and this vast experience is directly applied for the benefit of our patients each and every day.
- Dr. Mitchell D. Kaye has board certification in Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Mitchell D. Kaye has completed hundreds of hours pursuing Continuing Medical Education over the past decade. He has also been a lecturer and instructor for courses in breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, and liposuction. Dr. Mitchell D. Kaye holds a current academic appointment as instructor in surgery with the University of Louisville Department of Surgery.
- All of the information above is a matter of public record and can be verified by Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Tennessee or with any of the organizations mentioned above.
Learn more and schedule your next appointment with our experienced plastic surgeon in Clarksville, Tennessee, by contacting us today!