Kybella Clarksville, TN
No surgery – no more double chin.
Looking to diminish your double chin? Kybella® may be your answer! Kybella®, the only FDA approved treatment for double chins, is simply injected into the “double chin” to help breakdown stubborn fat.
Earn future Savings on your purchase of Kybella® today with Brilliant Distinctions®
WHAT IS KYBELLA™ (DEOXYCHOLIC ACID) INJECTION?
- KYBELLA™ can contour your profile & reduce the fat under your chin.
- KYBELLA™ can improve the appearance of moderate to severe convexity or fullness associated with submental fat (double chin) in adults.
- The safe and effective use of KYBELLA™ has not been established outside the submental area and is not recommended.
What is submental fullness?
- Submental fullness, also known as a “double chin,” is a common facial aesthetic condition. Unfortunately, it can detract from a balanced, beautiful facial appearance and leads to an older and heavier look.
- According to a recent survey by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), 67% of consumers are bothered by their double chin. This is nearly as many people as are bothered by lines and wrinkles around the eyes (69%)!
- It is a common, yet undertreated facial aesthetic condition that can:
- Detract from otherwise balanced and harmonious features
- Make you look older and heavier than you are
- Impact a very broad range of adults, including both men and women at any age
- Be caused by aging, genetics and/or weight gain and loss
How does KYBELLA™ work?
- KYBELLA™ is a non-human and non-animal formulation of deoxycholic acid, a molecule that occurs naturally in our bodies that can break down and aid in the absorption of fat.
- When injected into fat accumulations beneath the chin, KYBELLA™ can promote the destruction of fat cells. Once eliminated, these cells cannot store fat in the future.
What are the results of KYBELLA™?
- many of our KYBELLA™-treated patients report satisfaction with the appearance of their face and chin.
- Many patients report improvement in the visual and emotional effect of their double chin when asked how bothered, self-conscious, or embarrassed, they felt following treatment in relation to their submental fat.
What are the side effects with KYBELLA™?
- The safety profile of KYBELLA™ has been thoroughly investigated.
- KYBELLA™ has been studied as part of a global clinical development program, which involved over 20 clinical studies with more than 2,600 patients worldwide.
- The most commonly reported adverse effects were swelling, hematoma/bruising, pain, numbness, erythema or induration.
- KYBELLA™ is manufactured through a regulated, FDA-approved process and modern facility to ensure patient safety.
*Kybella® results may vary.
*Treatment results may vary.