Why Dr. Kaye
Why should you choose Dr. Mitchell D. Kaye as your plastic surgeon in Clarksville, Tennessee? Here are five great reasons to select Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Center of Tennessee for your cosmetic and plastic surgery needs and desires.
- You are not a number here. No matter how many questions or concerns that you have, we listen and answer everything completely. We understand what a big decision this is, and we take our time. You will never be rushed by our office.
- We are professional and value your overall experience over dollars. We take the time to discuss the pros and cons of each procedure, how to prepare, and the outcome to expect.
- You will become part of the family! Our staff is warm and friendly, and we genuinely care about each client.
- We listen! We understand each person has very individual desires and goals, so we take the time to learn what they are from you.
- Procedures at our office surgical building (vs. a hospital) keep prices down and give you a more comfortable experience.
- Dr. Kaye has distinction of scoring #1 in both the oral and written components of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery exam, only one of two surgeons in the world to do so.
- Dr. Kaye is triple boarded in by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery.
- The medical training Dr. Kaye has received is the best in the nation. His medical education began at Tufts Medical School for his MD. He then began his residency training at the Massachusetts General Hospital of Harvard University. He completed his Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital and then served as the Assistant Chief of Service during his fellowship year at Hopkins.
Interested in seeing for yourself? We invite you to contact us today to schedule your visit with our friendly team.